Embark on your spa experience with a warm and exciting scent you just can’t resist. Some say it’s masculine, and some say it reminds them of fall holidays. Embrace yourself with the scent of natural Texas cedarwood with a hint of clove to spice up your daily cleanse. Women love it, too!
100% All-Natural Ingredients:Olive oil, coconut oil, sustainable palm oil, sodium hydroxide, rose & white kaolin clay, Texas cedarwood (Juniperus mexicana) and clove leaf (Syzgium aromaticum L) essential oils.
$7.00 Priority Flat-Rate Shipping on all orders below $50.00 (FREE Shipping on all orders above $50)
*** SOAP NOTES ***
* Each bar of Cedar & Clove weighs approximately 4.5 oz.
* Long lasting bar.
* If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor before using products which contain essential oils.
* For external use only. Be careful washing around the eyes.
* White Squirrel Soaps ARE NEVER tested on animals.
* Because each bar of soap is handcrafted, variability in bar shape/size/color/texture may occur.
* Always test on a small area of skin before use.
** FUN FACTS AND INSPIRATION ** "Cedar & Clove" is inspired by my 'home' away from home, the Pacific Northwest, and my hometown near Cedar Mountain (nestled in between Hendersonville and Brevard, North Carolina and adjacent to Dupont State Forest and bountiful waterfalls. This Western North Carolina destination stands about 2700 feet tall and provides rustic and breathtaking views of the Appalachia.
The Cedar Mountain area is particularly notable for its blue ghost fireflies - a special species of fireflies which glow blue and hover about knee high. This phenomenal light show occurs typically between mid-May and mid-June. National Geographic states the Cedar Mountain area is one of the few places in the whole world where blue ghost fireflies can be observed. And, I've seen this spectacular show!