If you think a drunk squirrel is funny, then you might think a drunk goat is well... just as goofy! Chateau de Goat is a goat's milk soap made with red wine and possesses an elegance that will remind you of a sweet robust Merlot heaven. Cleansing your nude canvas with wine is a real thing, folks!
Ingredients: Olive oil, red wine, fair-trade cocoa butter, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, goat's milk, shea butter, honey, madder root, phthalate-free fragrance, and a smidgen of cosmetic skin-safe mica on the top.
$5.00 Flat-Rate Shipping on all orders below $50.00 (FREESHIPPINGon all orders above $50)
** SOAP NOTES **
* Each bar weighs approximately 5 oz.
* Color variations occur (as seen in photos).It all depends how the wine wants to act that day!
* This soap is topped with mica. If the mica color gets on your clothes or skin, it will wash off.
* Palm free
* Super creamy and lathery.
* Long lasting bar.
* For external use only.
* For sensitive skin, please try on a small area of the body before any suddy slather!